« Back Home
SALES CONSULTANT • SPEAKER • ENTREPRENEUR • BEST-SELLING AUTHOR • TELEVISION & RADIO PERSONALITY
Barry Farber is the president of Farber Training Systems Inc. and The Diamond Group.
For over 20 years Farber has trained and consulted fortune 500 corporations, business owners, professional athletes and entertainers helping them market their products and land more deals. He has trained over 500,000 salespeople and helped companies increase their sales by over 50% while gaining access to millions of dollars of new business. Some of his clients include AT&T, American Express, BMW, Chase, ESPN/ABC Sports, Merck, Nestle Waters, State Farm Insurance, Toshiba, UPS and Verizon.
He was rated as the “hottest speaker of the year” by Successful Meetings Magazine and is the Best Selling Author of 12 books in over 25 foreign languages with over one million copies sold. His next book, Success Secrets of Sales Superstars will be released April 2013 by Entrepreneur Press.
Barry hosted over 400 Radio and Television shows in New York City, Washington and on the Comcast Television Network. Some of his guests have included: Don Rickles, Barbara Mandrell, Evander Holyfield, Dave Thomas-founder of Wendy’s, Rita Rudner, and Jim McCann of 1-800-Flowers. In addition to hosting his own show Farber has been interviewed on CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX, CNBC and CNN. He has also been featured in Ad Week, Investors Business Daily, Newsday, U.S. News & World Report, Variety and The New York Times.
Barry is a columnist for Inc magazine and has written over 500 columns for publications like Entrepreneur and Sales and Marketing Management. He can also be seen as a regular guest on QVC selling out unique and innovative inventions since 1997.
What makes Barry’s consulting and training programs unique and practical are the real world applications he shares from his day-to-day activities. He was the broker and agent for the $7 million dollar Evel Knievel roller coaster that Six Flags Theme Parks launched the summer of 2008, winner of 3 Telly Awards and nominated for an Emmy as the Executive Producer of the Jackie Mason Television Show, Co-Inventor and Marketer of the FoldzFlat® Pen selling millions in the promotional, direct response and retail markets, and Black Belt Weapons Regional and National Tournament Champion where he incorporates his martial arts experience into his presentations with an entertaining and inspirational message. You can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit him at www.barryfarber.com
Barry Farber Consults and Speaks on the following topics:
Sales • Sales Management • Customer Service • Growing and Expanding your Business • Leadership • Dealing with Change • Marketing • Entrepreneurship • Peak Performance/Motivation • Negotiating • Overcoming Obstacles • Networking • Communication Skills • Goal Setting • The Art of Continuous Learning
• Best Selling Author of 12 books in over 25 foreign languages with over one million copies sold.
• Co-Inventor and Marketer of the FoldzFlat® Pen selling millions in plastic and metal in the promotional, direct response and retail markets.
• Consultant to Gary Sheffield, one of MLB’s top 25 home run hitters of all time. (509 career home runs)
• Regular Guest on QVC selling out unique and innovative products since 1997.
• Host of over 400 Radio and Television shows in New York City, Washington and on the Comcast Television Network.
• Monthly Columnist for Entrepreneur Magazine for 10 years and rated #1 in content by reader surveys.
• Rated as one of the top speakers of the year in “Successful Meetings” magazine cover story.
• Black Belt Weapons Regional and National Tournament Champion.
• Featured on CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX, CNBC, and CNN.
• Agent and Broker for the $7 million Evel Knievel roller coaster that Six Flags Theme Parks launched summer 2008.
• Winner of 3 Telly Awards and nominated for an Emmy as the Executive Producer of the Jackie Mason Television Show.
• Featured in Ad Week, Investors Business Daily, Newsday, Selling Power, U.S. News & World Report, Inventor’s Digest, Variety and The New York Times.
• Literary agent for the autobiography of Andy Macdonald, crowned skateboarding’s world champion 8 years in a row and owns 19 X Game medals – more than any other skater.
• Manager of Trigger Gumm, the Guinness Book World Record holder for the longest Motorcycle jump at 277.5 ft. (Also holds the record for height in jumping and going vertical at 80 feet in the air).
Published work by Barry Farber:
•The 12 Clichés of Selling and Why they Work (Workman Publishing)
•Diamond Power (Career Press)
•Dive Right In (Berkley/Penguin Publishing)
•Diamonds Under Pressure (Berkley/Penguin Publishing)
•Diamond in the Rough (Berkley/Penguin Publishing)
•Diamond in the Rough (Nightingale-Conant 6 CD program)
•State-of-the-Art Selling (Career Press Books)
•State-of-the-Art Selling (Nightingale-Conant 6 CD program)
•Handling Sales Objections (Career Press Books)
•Sales Secrets from your Customers (Career Press Books)
•Superstar Sales Secrets (Career Press Books)
•Superstar Sales Manager’s Secrets (Career Press Books)
•Breakthrough Selling (Prentice Hall Publishing)
•Focus with Farber (Economics Press)
•The Adventures of Little Billy
(Children’s inspirational book series)
Three points that differentiate Barry’s content and delivery:
1. Barry Farber’s keynotes, seminars and consulting focus on the art of “breaking through” in sales, marketing, customer service and personal achievement. What makes his programs unique is his real world experience ranging from marketing his own inventions on QVC, representing Major League Baseball players and entertainers with their products, to helping corporations close millions of dollars worth of business.
2. All of his programs are customized to meet the goals and objectives of each organization along with research done in the industry so he “speaks their language”.
3. His programs include an action plan checklist of practical ideas that can be implemented for measurable results.
Prior to starting Farber Training Systems, Inc. and the Diamond Group…
Barry started his own business in 1990 after working as the National Sales Training Manager for Ricoh Corporation and National Sales Trainer at Sharp Corporation. Prior to these positions he was a top sales representative and sales manager in the office products industry.