Barry Farber works with corporations, athletes, entertainers and business leaders. He helps them build their brands, market their products and services and gain access to high level decision makers. His programs are customized for each client: More About Barry
Some Accomplishments & Case Studies: Read Barry Farber's Full Bio
- Featured in the book...The Greatest Sales Stories Ever Told: From The World’s Best Salespeople. More
- Winner of 3 Telly Awards and nominated for an Emmy as the Executive Producer of the Jackie Mason Television Show. More
- Negotiated a $7 million Evel Knievel Roller Coaster with Six Flags More
- Tomra case study gaining access to the Jets and Giants Stadium More
- Literary agent of Andy Macdonald; Guinness World Record holder for longest distance jump on a skateboard, 9 time World Champion and 23 time XGames medalist – more than any other skater. Sold Andy Macdonald's book to Simon & Schuster publishing and created a collectable series Andy Macdonald FoldzFlat® Pens More
- Launched Radio Show "Breakthrough with Barry Farber" on Blog Talk Radio and in less than 90 days had over one million listeners and rated the #1 show on the network out of 16.000 active programs. More
- Marketer and Co-Inventor of the FoldzFlat® Pen selling millions in plastic and metal in the promotional, direct response and retail markets.More
- Best Selling Author of 12 books in over 25 foreign languages with over one million copies sold. More
- Consultant to Gary Sheffield, one of MLB's top 25 home run hitters of all time. (509 career home runs)
- Regular Guest on QVC selling out unique and innovative products since 1997 and Featured on HGTV - Home and Garden Television's hit show "I want that!". More
- Host of over 400 Radio and Television shows in New York City, Washington and on the Comcast Television Network.
- Monthly Columnist for Inc Magazine and previously Entrepreneur Magazine for 10 years and rated #1 in content by reader surveys.
- Rated as one of the top speakers of the year in “Successful Meetings” magazine cover story.
- Black Belt Weapons Regional and National Tournament Champion.
- Featured on CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX, CNBC, and CNN.
- Featured in Ad Week, Investors Business Daily, Newsday, Selling Power, U.S. News & World Report, Inventor’s Digest, Variety and The New York Times.
- Manager of Trigger Gumm, the Guinness Book World Record holder for the longest Motorcycle jump at 277.5 ft. (Also holds the record for height in jumping and going vertical at 80 feet in the air).
AWARD WINNING TV HOST, BEST-SELLING AUTHOR & more...
Marketing agent and consultant for Fortune 100 companies, World Class Athletes, and Top International EntertainersMarketing agent and consultant for Fortune 100 companies, World Class Athletes, and Top International Entertainers
Co-Inventor and marketer of the FoldzFlat® Pen selling millions on QVC, retail and the promotional marketsCo-Inventor and marketer of the FoldzFlat® Pen selling millions on QVC, retail and the promotional markets
Black Belt Weapons Regional and National Tournament ChampionBlack Belt Weapons Regional and National Tournament Champion
Best Selling Author of 14 books in over 30 foreign languages with over one million copies soldBest Selling Author of 14 books in over 30 foreign languages with over one million copies sold
Top Speaker of the Year “Successful Meetings” magazine cover storyTop Speaker of the Year “Successful Meetings” magazine cover story
Columnist for Entrepreneur and Inc magazineColumnist for Entrepreneur and Inc magazine
Award Winning Radio and TV hostAward Winning Radio and TV host
Winner – 2016 JAM Award for best television interview Talk ShowWinner - 2016 JAM Award for best television interview Talk Show
Breakthrough with Barry Farber podcast – over 1.5 million listenersBreakthrough with Barry Farber podcast - over 1.5 million listeners
Rated the #1 show on the network out of 16,000 programsRated the #1 show on the network out of 16,000 programs
Winner of 3 Telly Awards and nominated for an EmmyWinner of 3 Telly Awards and nominated for an Emmy
Manager for 10 Time World Champion Skateboarder, Andy MacdonaldManager for 10 Time World Champion Skateboarder, Andy Macdonald
Evel Knievel’s agent for the $7 million dollar Six Flags Roller CoasterEvel Knievel’s agent for the $7 million dollar Six Flags Roller Coaster
Over 1.5 million downloads
Carried on: BlogTalkRadio, StitcherRadio, iTunes, TuneIn-radio, Podcast one, Player FM – podcast app, Apple podcast, Stitcher Radio On Demand, Listen Notes, Google Podcast, Charitable and more!!!!